A chance to join a leading provider of business support to the education sector.
The Marketing Executive role entails executing marketing strategies to support the sales team in generating leads through various channels such as social media, email campaigns, PR, and events.
My client is a leading provider of business support to the education sector.
Key responsibilities of this Marketing Executive position:
- Execute marketing plan, support sales team with lead generation initiatives
- Utilise HubSpot and other marketing automation platforms for efficient campaign execution and lead management
- Design and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns using various platforms
- Possess strong communication skills, creativity, and ability to manage multiple projects
- Utilise data-driven market and customer insights for campaign development
- Manage digital and social media channels, SEO optimised websites, and email marketing
- Monitor and report on marketing effectiveness, identify areas for improvement
- Coordinate with external agencies, maintain brand consistency, and facilitate event/exhibition planning
Key requirements of this Marketing Executive position:
- Experience as a qualified marketing specialist, proficient in a wide range of marketing activities, including integrated campaigns and social media management.
- Experience utilising HubSpot and other marketing automation platforms for efficient campaign execution and lead management
- Excellent written communication skills with a proven ability to engage audiences through content creation.
- Proficiency in utilising social media to maximise engagement and increase followers.
- Competency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and preferable experience with website Content Management Systems and CRM, with an understanding of SEO.
- Preferred experience and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and digital media skills.
- Outstanding project management skills with the ability to organise, prioritise, and meet the needs of multiple stakeholders effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to work with initiative, maintain accuracy, communicate effectively, and foster innovation while collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
A chance to join a leading education provider and services firm, as a Marketing Executive, offering a competitive base salary and bonus, with great progression opportunities.