We're helping our client (who is a company that specialises in arranging travel for other businesses) recruit their next Marketing Executive! We're looking for someone who can really bring their brand to life and help to increase visibility in the corporate travel marketplaceWe'd like to chat to those creative Marketing Executives who understand how to relate to an audience and can transfer their skills across to the business travel industry.. Someone who can utilise their generalist marketing experience to deliver our clients message and services to their target market in a consistent and effective way.
This isn’t a position where you’ll be coming in to a large, established marketing team. It's a stand alone role in which your creative ideas and experience will be given a chance to flourish!It really is a chance for you to grab with both hands if you’re looking to be part of a growing organisation who have cultivated a strong presence within the business travel industry and need your help to continue that upwards trajectory!The Marketing Executive we’re looking for will:
- Be happy with an office based role (Tunbridge Wells, Monday-Friday, potential for 1 day working from home)
- Have good experience in B2B Marketing within a small- medium sized organisation
- Have competency on Powerpoint and other creative platforms, have a solid understanding of website management and content
- Have experience with email marketing, blog writing and idenfiying marketing opportunities within the existing client base.
- Enjoy building relationships with PR and Trade Press key figures.
- Be able to work in conjunction with the Sales and Account Management team, Senior Management and 3rd party outsourced digital marketing companies.
- Have an interest in the travel sector.
A full job specification is available on request and full salary discussions available on our first call with you. Please don't hesitate to get in touch for further information!