My client has doubled in headcount and revenue over the past 2 years, and now seek a Marketing Executive to join their Marketing function, working closely with their Head of Marketing whilst managing and executing campaigns both on and offline.
In your role you will work on fast-paced and challenging campaigns spanning web, social, email, paid search, direct mail and advertising, ensuring maximum ROI across their Marketing mix.
Key duties include:
- Effective execution of marketing communications activity both on and offline
- Manage website marketing activity, updates and promotions, ensuring all content is up-to-date, relevant and drives revenue
- Responsible for briefing, testing and approving customer emails
- Ensure all customer-facing communications and collateral are briefed, written and proofed to a high standard, and ensure that visual identity guidelines are implemented consistently.
- Liaise with key relevant departments in order to ensure all departments are briefed on current and upcoming activity
- Working with the wider Marketing team, monitor the response and conversion rates of all marketing campaigns, produce end of campaign reports and evaluate the results to improve future campaigns
- Working with the Head of Marketing, support in the development of product positioning and messaging that differentiates the company
- Monitor and report on website activity and ensure maximum traffic is generated via promotions and campaigns
- Working closely with the wider Marketing team, develop a social media calendar and monitor reach and engagement
- Budget tracking responsibility to ensure marketing spend is controlled
- General support. Support the Head of Marketing and wider Marketing function where required
To be considered for this role, you will be need to be a strong communicator, confident in a fast-paced environment with an exceptional eye for detail. In addition to this we’re looking someone with the following;
· 3-5 years marketing experience, ideally in the holiday industry
· Proven track record of planning and carrying out effective marketing campaigns
· Website content management experience, understanding of SEO and PPC
· Experience in print management and direct mail preferable
· Knowledge of social media platforms