Are you a creative and passionate Marketing Executive looking for a new challenge?
Reed Marketing and Creative are partnered with a world-renowned manufacturer. We are looking for a marketer to join their UK team and support the sales and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing marketing plans and strategies to achieve company objectives and targets
- Collaborating with the global marketing team to create and execute integrated marketing campaigns across digital, social media, email and content marketing and events
- Support the organisation of events, trade shows and Tech Roadshows to promote the brand and generate leads
- Planning and executing social media campaigns, engaging content, and community management to increase brand visibility and customer engagement
- Creating and managing email marketing campaigns, including newsletters and product announcements
- Tracking on marketing campaign performance, providing regular updates to management
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Executive or similar role
- Strong understanding of marketing principles, strategies, and tactics
- Experience with digital marketing, social media platforms, email marketing, and content creation
- Proficiency in using marketing tools and analytics platforms to measure and track campaign performance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well in a team
- 8% employer pension contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank, increases with length of service
- A day off for your birthday and 2 days paid leave for volunteering
- Private medical and dental cover
- Life assurance
- £300 wellbeing and family support allowance
- + many more
You must also be willing to travel regularly in the UK for events and occasionally to Austria and other global locations.If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply now with your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!