A permanent, full time Marketing Executive role working with an established Financial Services company based in Manchester are looking for an exceptional Marketing Executive to join their already busy team.
Our client is a promising Finance expert working with a vast range of clientele across a number of sectors, and offer tailored services across different specialist divisions. There teams consist of experts who are dedicated to their work and who are proud to offer cost-efficient solutions to their customers.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Executive will include, but may be limited to;
- Primary focus will be content creation to support SEO objectives, email marketing, and social media engagement.
- Provide input for new and creative ideas for marketing campaigns and commercial activity.
- Responsible for delivering content-based marketing activities to support business growth.
- Keep up to date and research the latest industry trends and developments.
- Work closely with business experts and head of departments to ensure accurate and insightful content creation (blogs, infographics, email content).
A successful Marketing Executive will have:
- Creative approach to developing marketing content.
- Experience managing business social media channels.
- An ability to work across multiple projects with strong attention to detail and literacy.
- Able to work well both collaboratively and independently under minimum supervision.
- Computer literate and proficient in using Microsoft Word, Publisher, and PowerPoint, plus basic knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities, working to deadlines.
- up to £27,000
- Free parking on site
- Great pension scheme
- no weekend work