Brand Marketing Executive – Signet Jewelers
Croxley Park, Watford – Hybrid
Full time, Permanent
Are you an of innovative, customer focused Marketing professional with a commercial mind-set? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Signet Jewelers are a Digital First Retailer and the owners of the UK Retail Jewellery brands - H. Samuel & Ernest Jones. We’re looking for a passionate Brand Marketing Executive to join our successful team in Croxley Park, Watford. Reporting into the Head of Marketing Campaigns, our Brand Marketing Executive will work closely with our campaign leads and channel teams. Highly organised and people centric, you’ll own the development and oversee aligned events, partnerships and local marketing for Ernest Jones and H. Samuel. Commercially assute, you’ll drive profitable sales and brand consideration by well thought-through marketing activities, informed by customer insight, data, previous campaign learnings and commercial priorities.
You’ll play an integral part in ensuring the effective delivery of all marketing activity and support the development of innovative, customer focused, commercially effective channel marketing programs.
If you have a passion for Brand Marketing and would like to join an exciting, fast paced Retailer which continually evolves to support changing consumer spending habits, this certainly is the opportunity for you to shine!
- Support the promotional plan activation and be a brand guardian, overseeing their application in all internal and external marketing activations.
- Plan and create local marketing activity that supports the annual trading plan.
- Develop, plan and execute partnerships that drive brand awareness, local awareness, new customers and sales.
- Support and execute events on a local level to drive brand, new product launches, customer retention and sales.
- Manage trading/ad hoc/reactive requests and ensure delivery in a timely manner.
- Manage Competitions, ensuring they are compliant, driving engagement, and awareness of our brand.
- Manage Charity Activity ensuring full support from key stakeholders and engagement across the business.
- Support the Campaign Leads where required, to assist in smooth delivery of all marketing campaigns.
Are you the perfect Gem?
- Demonstrable working knowledge of local marketing and events with hands on and thorough working knowledge of planning, delivery and execution
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Evidence of ability to judge creative.
- Proven ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
We are passionate about our profession, and together we can help you realise your full potential. Come and be part of Signet Jewelers and enjoy the following fantastic benefits: *Competitive Salary*185 Hours Annual Leave (excluding Bank Holidays)*Generous Staff Discount across all brands*Life Assurance*Pension Scheme*Real Rewards Corporate Discount*Recommend a Friend Scheme*Cycle to Work*Shine with Signet – Recognition PlatformBe part of something special!
Signet is the name behind H. Samuel and Ernest Jones. Together, we have more than 300 stores in the UK and Republic of Ireland. But that’s not all, we are part of the world’s largest retailer of diamond jewellery with approximately 2,800 stores. Just imagine where your career could take you
Signet Jewelers (H.Samuel & Ernest Jones) is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and are proud to have achieved Disability Confident Committed status (Level 1). All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.