Trade Marketing Executive - Manchester - Up to £30,000
As Trade Marketing Executive, you’ll support the sales team and co-ordinate promotional material creative briefing and in-salon merchandising. The role will focus primarily on project managing the various trade & salon initiatives that are required to support the retention and growth of B2B customers. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of social, event and project management and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Trade Marketing Executive Roles and Responsibilities
- You will lead in the co-ordination, budgeting, and approval process of all trade marketing materials for UK & International salons, wholesalers, and distributors.
- You will work closely with Marketing teams to ensure trade promotional requirements are briefed and communicated in a timely manner, are within budget & deliver on objectives.
- You will support the Trade Sales executive team and own the Trade Marketing calendar to deliver Trade marketing initiatives such as Events, Education & Training, Seminars & social media days.
- You will work closely with the Marketing team to ensure content is being and reposted and spot-lighted on various channels e.g., social, web and CRM.
- You will collaborate cross-functionally across marketing, creative, sales, buying, and ecommerce.
- 2/3 years’ experience in marketing role either client-side retail or agency environment - preferably with hair/beauty experience.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Excellent communicator
- An enthusiasm for the beauty industry, communities, and culture.
- Ability to form good working relationships with internal teams and external clients.
- Event & Project management skills and strong organisational skills.
- Ability to switch between projects simultaneously whilst also being able to think longer term.