£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Based in Central Edinburgh
Reed Business Support are pleased to working with a leading, Edinburgh-based Hospitality group who are looking to recruit a permanent Marketing Executive. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and managing integrated marketing strategies for two of the organisations most prominent brands.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a vibrant, modern sector with an employer who offer excellent progression routes. If you're a candidate with experience with marketing in the Hospitality sector, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Typical office hours with occasional evening and weekend work
- Office based
- Working closely with Venue Managers for two leading company brands
- Receiving briefs on branding and events before channelling it into a broader marketing strategy
- Creating digital marketing content, including editing videos and images
- Producing print marketing materials and liaising with external printing agencies
- Updating social media channels with engaging content
- Growing social media channels
- Using Google Analytics to analyse success of marketing campaigns
- Developing both paid and organic methods
- Providing reports to senior management
- Supporting venues with events management
- Previous experience working in Hospitality Marketing
- Knowledge of and experience with Google Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to create engaging written content
- Video / photography editing skills - Adobe packages preferred
- Experience with Social Media Marketing
- Motivated individual with ability to work independently
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now or contact Courtney Gair at the Reed Edinburgh Office.