As a Marketing Executive, your role is pivotal in ensuring that our marketing campaigns and activities run like a well-oiled machine. We're looking for a dynamic professional to join our team, with a strong focus on marketing coordination and administration. This position acts as the vital bridge between marketing and various departments across the business, and ideal for a proactive and detail-oriented professional with a passion for marketing.
We are ideally looking for a candidate with 1+ year experience within a Marketing team, however we would be open to receiving applications from recent graduates or those with a passion for marketing.
About The Role
· Act as the central point of contact for incoming team requests, collaborating closely with other departments to ensure smooth projects run smoothly, fostering strong cross-functional relationships.
· Take charge of essential marketing administrative tasks, including inbox management, file management and project workflows to help maximise the efficiency of our operations.
· Contribute to content creation and distribution for marketing campaigns, encompassing email, social media, and events.
· Coordinate a forward-looking social media calendar aligned with our strategy.
· Keep our company website fresh and relevant by updating it with blog posts and necessary fixes.
· Collaborate with external agencies to coordinate more complex collateral design and production.
· Offer logistical support for events, including promotional activities, merchandise, and supporting materials.
- Content creation and distribution for marketing campaigns
- B2B Marketing experience
- Design tool proficiency
B2B Marketing, Digital Marketing and Advertising Skills, Website Updates and Developments
Instead, we focus on ensuring our highly trained specialists have the space and time they need to be effective. We let them use their initiative to get the job done, because the situations they face often throw up unexpected challenges - and no protocol survives contact with the real world.
Our clients have thousands of employees and customers, at home and abroad, so they need a business big enough to handle any situation. But they chose Healix because they also need an organisation that’s personal enough to care.
Our people are driven to do things in the best way, not the way they have always been done. We work hard, and our efforts are rewarded with great development opportunities and a supportive team spirit.
We want to nurture this friendly and dynamic company culture so that we can continue to attract diverse talent with a breadth of knowledge and world-class skills. As a part of Healix, you can expect a range of excellent benefits and an environment where people really do care.
Commitment to career development
We are committed to helping our people build and develop successful careers. Our employees are given direct responsibility and opportunity to develop and grow whilst working on challenging and worthwhile projects in a rewarding and supportive environment.
We invest in the continuous development of our team, offering on-going training and professional enhancement opportunities for those wishing to diversify or take additional responsibilities.
Health insurance, Vacation, Paid time off, Retirement plan and/or pension, Office perks, Employee development programs, Employee discounts, Gym membership or wellness programs, Opportunity to travel, Casual dress, Cycle to work, Open office, Competitive salary, Life insurance, Employee Assistance Scheme, Wellbeing Scheme, Social Opportunities, Hybrid Working