Your new company Are an accountancy firm that put doing the right thingat the heart of everything. They provide audit, tax, consulting, and advisoryservices and ranked in the top 10 branded networks. Not only do they providethe world-class services to their clients, they also have a strong corporateresponsibility programme to their local communities and sustainabilityinitiative.Your new role As the marketing executive you will be responsible forcreating creative marketing campaigns, supporting the head of marketing andorganise events across the Northwest.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns for various services and report on ROI
- Design engaging and consistent visuals for multiple channels that reflect the brand identity.
- Coordinate, produce, edit and distribute video content.
- Contribute to our social media presence, collaborating with the broader digital team to generate captivating content.
- Plan and participate in events and webinars across the North West region.
What you'll need to succeed You will have:
- A 2:1 marketing or business-related degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years' experience working in a marketing role
- Adobe In Design / Creative Cloud experience
- Experience of creating, editing and launching videos
- Experience of utilising social media platforms for B2B purposes
- Highly creative
- Full UK clean driving license with access to a car – travel to the offices and events will be required
What you'll get in return You will receive a competitive salary dependent onexperience. Flexible working and hybrid working. A fantastic flexible benefitspackage tailored to suit you, including the option to buy/sell annual leave.Annual appraisal with a focus on training and development. What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you arelooking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion onyour career.