Your new companyYou will be joining a dynamic organisation in the real estate sector that is looking to become a unique and disruptive player in the market. They want to become the cost consultancy of choice and are looking to recruit a Bids & Marketing Executive to support with everyday creativity and the creation of Bid & Marketing collateral. You will be joining an exciting and collaborative work environment where employees' skills and contributions make a significant impact.Your new roleYou will be working closely with the Bid and Marketing team to support the creation of marketing & Bid collateral. On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Creating Bid and marketing documents including designing icons & graphic reports/ presentations.
- Keeping the Bid library up to date and maintaining business documents.
- Supporting the marketing team to create and deliver marketing campaigns & update the company website.
This Bid & Marketing Executive role is a 12-month FTC, in the City of London with hybrid working options.What you'll need to succeedYou will need to be a self-driven individual who has previous experience in:
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- The full Microsoft Office suite
- Proofing and ensuring that there is always great attention to detail.
- Experience within the construction and property sector would be desirable.
What you'll get in returnThis is a great opportunity to join a progressive company where ongoing professional development and growth opportunities are provided, allowing you to enhance your skills and advance in your career. You will also get:
- A competitive market rate of up to £40,000
- Flexible/hybrid working policy (2/3 split)
- Convenient central London location with a fantastic modern office space
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.