Are you a fantastic senior marketer with a flair for campaign coordination? Are you looking to work in an amazing not-for-profit with a great hybrid working structure? Then this Remote Senior Marketing Executive role could be perfect part time role for you.
Our amazing client are a fantastic not-for-profit organisation who are looking for a fantastic Remote Senior Marketing Executive to work on a part time basis. The ideal candidate would be a real strategic thinker who wants to make a positive impact on the world around them. The main purpose of the of this Remote Senior Marketing Executive role is to craft and implement high-profile marketing campaigns whilst managing the operations of the marketing team. This role reports to the Head of Marketing.
This position is part time, working 24 hours per week. There is flexibility as to how the 24 hour working week is structured. The role is also a 12 month fixed term contract.
This is a hybrid position, based one day a week in the office near High Wycombe. The remainder can be worked from home.
The salary the Remote Senior Marketing Executive role is £32,812 pro rata’d plus a fantastic discretionary annual bonus. You will actually receive £22,500 for the 24 hours worked.
What will I be doing in the Remote Senior Marketing Executive role?
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the marketing campaign team
- Offering training, guidance and support to team members.
- Delivering high quality campaigns within the campaign schedule that are tailored to target audience and meet agreed KPI’s
- Collaborating with various teams around the business including the Business Development teams.
- Working with various external stakeholders including consultants.
- Increasing membership and qualification numbers.
- Stepping into the Head of Marketing’s positions when needed.
- Delivery of campaigns to support the growth and retention of individual members and the growthand retention of corporate partners.
- Producing marketing plans with the head of marketing whilst working to targets
- Lead the development of campaign marketing materials including website copy, branding, content, graphics and videos.
- Work on design of key assets and collateral whist mapping customer engagement journeys
- Delivery of campaigns via traditional and digital channels such as websites, print, email marketing, paid and organic social media.
- Develop test approaches to optimise live campaigns
- Producing post campaign effectiveness reports to ensure ROI
What skills and experience do I need for the Remote Senior Marketing Executive role?
- 3 to 5 years’ experience of working in a marketing department, preferably in a commercialenvironment.
- In-depth experience of executing integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns with aparticular focus on digital marketing
- Analytical experience
- Experience of managing teams
- Budget management experience
- In-depth experience and a thorough up-to-date knowledge of marketing campaignmanagement, systems and reporting.
- Able to plan and use digital media effectively.
- Ability to build effective business relationships.
- Ability to use CRM database and create reports.
What benefits are there in the Remote Senior Marketing Executive role?
- 25 days holiday (excluding all public holidays). This increases after four years’ service.
- Private healthcare and dental cover is available after completion of six-month probationaryperiod.
- Pension scheme offered
- Company sick pay scheme.
- Life assurance at four times the salary.
- Salary sacrifice schemes - pension, cycle to work scheme, additional annual leave (up to 10days).
- Free parking on site.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Performance Related Pay (PRP) scheme.
- One paid volunteering day per year.
- Discretionary bonus
Does this amazing Remote Senior Marketing Executive role sound like the perfect part time 12 month FTC for you? Then please do APPLY NOW!