Our client are looking for a motivated marketing executive with a can-do attitude to join their rapidly growing team.
The successful applicant will be a well organised individual, have a high level of attention to detail and possess excellent copywriting & proofreading skills. The successful applicant will be someone who has good knowledge of HTML and the ability to create and design artwork for on and offline campaigns. You’ll be able to work well both collaboratively and independently under minimum supervision. ?
- Providing new and creative ideas for campaigns and commercial activity
- Responsibility for ensuring email campaigns are designed, built, sent and analysed (using internal systems such as Salesforce)
- Taking a lead on all copywriting and ensuring this is always up to date with the latest industry news
- Building campaigns in Dreamweaver with the use of HTML
- Tracking conversion rates and suggesting improvements to the usability, design and content of the company website to improve conversions
- Using the CMS to update the website with the latest deals and relevant industry information
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders, communicating campaign details to relevant parties
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Providing general support to the marketing team on and offline
- Creating general marketing literature (must be proficient in the use of HTML and design software such as Photoshop/InDesign/Dreamweaver/Illustrator)
- Devising appropriate on/offline lead generation strategies and working as a team to ensure they achieve maximum potential
- Analyse results across marketing channels and identify improvements where necessary
- Genuine enthusiasm for marketing, especially online, is essential. ?
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice. ?
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role
- Design skills are required (use of the Adobe suite, but mainly Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Illustrator)
- Excellent IT skills; Website CMS, all Microsoft applications, Adobe Suite and knowledge of HTML.
- A basic working knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot
- Experience of PPC, SEO, Email Marketing and Social Media campaigns is advantageous.
- Keen attention to detail, including spelling and grammar, with a desire to deliver an excellent customer experience. ?
- Can-do attitude with good common sense; creative, enthusiastic, self-motivated, great sense of humour.?
- Understand and be able to drive continuous improvement of brand awareness. ?
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate messages in the company’s tone.
- Able to work alone with direction and to multi-task, work quickly and manage a workload that will vary from day to day. ?
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Should be able to demonstrate success within a previous marketing role
- Good working knowledge of web analytics is advantageous.
- Good time management skills
- Constantly looking to self-improve and improve company processes and systems
Excellent pacakge on offer
Excellent package on offer.