SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE
We are excited to be recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive to join our growing client based in near South Cave. Our client is a manufacturer or specialist equipment, and their products are highly sort after in their area of expertise.
The business been established for over 10 years, and they have big growth plans so you will be joining them at a very exciting time!
WHAT YOU WILL WANT TO KNOW:
- Salary is between £28k and £34k DOE.
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- Mainly office based with some flexibility.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Profit share scheme after one year of service
- Free parking
- Lots of company perks such as free food days, celebrations, and more!
- A modern office to work in, and a supportive and sociable team to be part of.
A SNAPSHOT OF THE SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE’S DAY:
Working closely with the marketing management team, you will enjoy a varied role where you will get involved in the day-to-day planning and executing of marketing campaigns. This will include:
- Create key messaging and propositions to communicate what the business does to their target audiences via a range of marketing channels.
- Creating and coordinating email marketing campaigns
- Creating and scheduling social media posts
- Organise, plan and co-ordinate events and trade shows.
- Attending events and trade shows, sometimes globally.
- Ensure that all marketing campaigns are with the key focus of lead generation for the sales team.
- Website support, including blog posts, and product updated.
- Work with the sales team to create sales tools such as case studies, brochures, and business cases.
- And more!
Does this sound like a good fit for you? Please read on for the essential skills our client is hoping you will be able to showcase:
- You will have previous experience within a commercial marketing role which is varied and can be fast paced.
- You will have previous experience of getting involved or leading on managing events.
- You will have previous CRM experience (ideally HubSpot but not essential).
- You will have exceptional communications and relationship building skills.
- You will enjoy a varied role where you enjoy getting involved with all areas of marketing and being a support for the wider marketing team.
- You will be able to work in an environment where often priorities change, so excellent organisational skills are essential.
You may have experience in addition to this which we will be happy to discuss. If all the above aligns with your experience and you would like to learn more, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and let’s discuss the role.
We do our best to make our adverts as specific as possible so that you do not waste your time applying for roles which are not a match. If you meet the criteria for the role, we will be in contact with you. If you do not, we will email you to advise you of this. If we feel there may be other roles available for you, we will add your details to our database.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data.