Major Recruitment Oldbury are delighted to be recruiting for a well know organisation in the Edgbaston area who are seeking a Marketing Executive to start immediately. The role is fully office based and IS NOT a hybrid or WFH role.
Duties and tasks will include:
- To develop, deliver and monitor the agreed communication plan with members, to include the social media calendar, Member App, e-newsletters, website, CRM notifications and on-site noticeboards (static and electronic).
- Work with departments to curate and create innovative digital content for all communication platforms to increase engagement and reach.
- Undertake 'paid for’ social media campaigns to promote membership, courses, tournaments and holiday camps, monitoring spend and providing regular feedback on performance to the Head of Experience.
- Respond to online enquiries via social media channels in line with the club’s brand and values and engage with content on partner and stakeholder channels to increase reach.
- Manage the companys website, ensuring all pages are kept up to date, provide a regular flow of news items and features, liaise with the website developer and the company’s website host to resolve any issues.
- Undertake email campaigns to support the recruitment, retention and engagement with members.
- Be responsible for ensuring all digital screens, noticeboards and poster sites are kept-up-to date
- Be a super user on the Manage our company software, being able to create, update and report on events, resources, feedback and member journeys
- Ensure the company’s sponsors and partners are promoted widely
- Regularly promote the company’s additional member benefits
- Work with colleagues and external suppliers to continually develop the club’s Member App and CRM.
- Provide monthly reports on social media and email campaign performance, reporting on actuals achieved versus targets set.
- Collect, analyse and utilise data (including member feedback) from the Company's CRM system to create innovative ways of engaging with members to enhance their experience
Candidates welcome to apply for the role will have the following:
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing campaign management
- Flair for creating digital content to tell stories, increase awareness and drive engagement
- A great all-round communicator - whether that be face to face, on the phone or online with a passion for what makes good copy and an eye for detail
- Visually creative with a thorough knowledge of visual design software to support the creation of innovative content
- Confident in the use of customer relationship software programmes with attention to detail and an understanding of the importance of clean data.
- A ’people’ person - someone who enjoys meeting people from a diverse range of backgrounds and has the ability to think and walk in the shoes of our members.
- An enquiring and self-reflective mind, with the ability to challenge existing ways of doing things in a constructive manner in order to continually improve output.
- Able to work well within a team and independently using own initiative as required
- Able ot pass a DBS
- Undertake regular weekend and evening work to ensure the smooth delivery of events and experiences.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Parking is available