Gleeson are delighted to be, once again, partnering with our client in their search for a Marketing Executive to join their team in Birmingham.
This an excellent opportunity for someone who has experience working in a B2B marketing capacity who is passionate about the commercial growth of the West Midlands region.
Fundamentally, you will be responsible for supporting the awareness raising and perception amongst international and national B2B audiences of the West Midlands as a desirable location for firms to invest and relocate. You will also be operating across a full mix of marketing channels to promote our client's proposition and will be supporting on lead generation.
Sounds good right? This is what you'll be doing day to day:
- Drafting and posting social media.
- Curating content across thought leadership and web where applicable.
- Supporting sector leads on programme activities.
- Operational support for sector marketing campaigns.
- Supporting the development and delivery of events.
- Working with internal stakeholders and creative agencies on the creation of sector collateral, presentations and brochure-ware.
- Creation and delivery of newsletters and e-shots.
- Creation of client-facing PowerPoints for use by the business development team.
- Building knowledge of key sector propositions to inform and improve quality of output across all channels.
- When required, support marketing colleagues across the business on broader initiatives.
This role will be based out of our client's office in Birmingham. You will be required to based on-site 2 days per week, you can work from home the other 3 days.
For more information on this role, please call Steve Smaylen on .