· Established Technology Services business
· Recent external funding that will allow exciting growth opportunities
· Learning and development from an experienced marketing leader
· Broad role working across all aspects of marketing
· Hybrid working - Preston 1-2 days per week
An established but fast-growing Technology Services business that help deliver future-proofing projects in cybersecurity, software, data and cloud, into a diverse range of B2B organisations across the UK. Recent private equity funding has allowed for exciting short, mid and long term planning. With ambitious new business sales and company growth objectives, they are now seeking a dynamic and experienced Marketer to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to progress a career in marketing. The company offer a supportive and collaborative work environment with opportunities for growth and development.
As Marketing Executive, you will help execute the company marketing strategy and drive commercial revenue opportunities for the sales team. Reporting to the Marketing Director, and working alongside another Marketing Executive, the team will be responsible for all aspects of marketing - from brand awareness and brand positioning, to very commercial lead generation campaign marketing. This role will focus on copywriting and content creation that will feed in to - sales support materials, events, social media, website and email marketing.
Over time the Marketing Executive will get to work closely with external agencies and partners (vendors, distributors and systems integrators). It is important that you feel confident in speaking with internal and external stakeholders, have strong copywriting and design skills, and have had a broad exposure to B2B marketing channels. You should be comfortable with data analysis and reporting, whilst also having a natural flair for creativity and innovative thinking.
· B2B marketing experience, Technology sector preferred.
· Marketing related qualification and/or degree.
· Strong copywriting & proofreading skills.
· Strong presentation skills & comfortable recording video content.
· Experience using email and website platforms, Hubspot & Wordpress preferred.
· Must be collaborative & able to effectively prioritise & meet deadlines.
· Comfortable dealing with other departments & senior stakeholders within the business.
· Experience in utilising Design packages, Adobe Suite preferred.
· Full UK driving licence & own transport essential.
· Hybrid working - 1-2 days in office
· Extensive list of benefits including: Mental wellbeing support, training courses, buy/sell holidays, EV car scheme and pension scheme
The position of Marketing Executive is a hybrid working role with 1-2 days per week based in their Preston office.
BMS Performance Ltd have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.