Marketing ExecutiveLondon (flexible hybrid working)
Our client is a leading end-to-end HR solutions and advisory firm, with a global presence and a fantastic reputation in their industry. They are a division of the world's leading HR solutions provider - with 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. They serve across over 70% of FTSE customers globally, with a clear mission to support the future of work for everyone.
In this role, you will support the Marketing Director for all marketing activity for the UK & Ireland. The role will be highly varied and part of a fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative team!
- Support the Marketing Director to implement multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate new business opportunities and follow up activities to nurture leads through the marketing funnel.
- You will be responsible for managing the brand awareness through its website, updating the blog posts and regular updates to key landing pages.
- Work with key stakeholders to help execute our annual events programme. Work with the marketing team to organise, promote and manage events, seminars, round tables, webinars corporate hospitality and presence at exhibitions and conferences.
- Support in the delivery of 3rd party events including the creation of sponsorship material, aiding our speakers in creating material for their seminars.
- Manage all UK & Ireland social media channels to ensure regular scheduling of posts to generate engagement with our target audience and drive inbound traffic to our website.
- Support in the production of our sales and marketing collateral that meet our current and future business needs including creating case studies, testimonials and other client lead generating material.
- Support in the creation of original content and insight to enhance brand awareness and thought leadership positioning.
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years of B2B marketing campaign lead generation experience.
- You will be a self-starter who can demonstrate a high level of initiative, and a proactive approach.
- You'll be comfortable working with a range of stakeholders internally and externally.
- You'll have a creative flair to brief in designers and bring ideas forward to challenge the norm.
- Your technical skills will include Hootsuite (or similar social media management platforms), Sitecore, Salesforce and Pardot would be advantageous.
- Experience of organising, promoting, and managing the logistics of physical and virtual events.
- Good understanding of multichannel marketing.
- Copy writing experience.
Apply now to avoid missing out as interviews will be taking place immediately!