Would you like to work for an incredibly successful company that continues to expand? This national company is looking for a Marketing Executive to join a driven team. Along with a salary of up to £35,000 they offer excellent working conditions and benefits that include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays healthcare, free parking, and a pension scheme.
What will you be doing as a Marketing Executive:
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns to achieve business objectives
- Marketing planning and implementation across offline and social media platforms
- Liaise with the in-house team, 3rd party suppliers in relation to branding, digital marketing, events, marketing materials, signage, print, PR and other activities
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors
- Liaison with outsourced PR agency on all related communications
- Assist with the planning and organising of corporate events and exhibitions, represent the business at events, some travel and overnight stays included
- Help manage marketing supplier relationships
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to ensure that social media exposure, digital presence is the best it can be and in line with brand guidelines
- Work with creative team to brief in desired marketing assets
- Execute campaigns and monthly reports
- Continually monitor advances and new ideas for marketing assets, campaigns etc and share findings with wider team, to ensure that we are always improving our marketing activities.
- Work closely with the Asset Management, development, and property teams to deliver marketing services and provide advice and recommendations on marketing activity
- Maintaining brand standards throughout the business
- Support the Head of Marketing in day-to-day activities and reporting
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
- 1 - 3 years' experience in a similar marketing role
- Experience in working and updating website content
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and self-motivated
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Sound understanding of full marketing mix
- Experience of MS Office and Adobe applications
- Planning and organisation skills
- 'Can do' attitude.
What will you get in return for your work as a Marketing Executive:
- Salary of up to £35,000 dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Regular staff rewards
- Excellent prospects
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.