c£32K + Excellent Benefits including bonus and private medical cover
This is a lovely broad marketing role working across UK and Group level of a successful, friendly business. It is well suited to a creative, detail orientated marketing professional who is well organised and focussed.
Your role will involve:
- Ensuring the promotion of the company brand, both internally and externally, that brand guidelines are globally respected, proposing updates when necessary
- Managing all internal Group communication events
- Managing and co-ordinating the Company’s social media at Group and country level
- Reviewing and reporting on the website’s monthly performance, including assisting with SEO and Google Analytics related projects
- Support new acquisition integration plans (rebranding, web integration, etc)
- Maintenance, administration and development of the Company’s website via a content management system
- Designing, preparing and managing the Company’s marketing collateral
- Producing and proofreading all marketing materials (digital and non-digital)
- Working with the relevant sales personnel, co-ordinating the design, preparation and attendance of exhibitions in the UK
- Working with the relevant sales personnel within local country teams, support international events, workshops and TechDay
- Attending marketing events as an ambassador of the Company
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Working knowledge of a graphics skills package (eg, Adobe Suite)
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of design and print management techniques
- Excellent proofreading skills, with an eye for design and detail
- Good IT skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, with the ability to juggle conflicting priorities from different stakeholders
Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!