Marketing Executive (22k-25k?
My international client who has been established over 25 years is looking to add a Marketing Assistant to their team to manage & develop their online presence and to work alongside the senior management team producing sales literature.
This is one of my favourite clients to recruit for as they have a strong history in staff retention and always look to promote & develop their staff.
Currently my client is working with an external Agency however they would now like to employ someone who can start bringing the marketing function internally growing.
- As the Marketing Assistant, you'll be using your full range of marketing skills
- Generating engaging content for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and X(formerly Twitter)
- Responding to customer comments on social media and Trustpilot
- Working with the website developers on new content
- Assist in the production of email marketing campaigns
- Working alongside the Senior Management Team to develop a marketing strategy
This is a fantastic opportunity either from a recent marketing graduate or someone who has done a couple of years within a marketing team and is now looking for a stand alone role which could develop into a marketing manager role.
Ideally you will have some experience in the following whether be work based or within an educational setting.
IDEAL CANDITATE SPEC:
- Current / Previous Digital Marketing experience with Email Marketing, Social Media & Written Content
- Experience as a Marketing Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Assistant, Content Assistant, Content Executive, Copywriter, Content Writer or similar
- Organised individual who can coordinate projects and get involved in hands on delivery
- Confident individual who can effectively communicate at all levels including senior management team
This is a fantastic opportunity to start in a stand-alone Marketing role and really take the company marketing strategy in your direction.
I look forward to receiving your application.