An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive has arisen for a well-known established manufacturer in Clacton on Sea. This is a permanent position which can offer a fantastic working environment within an office and team of five.
Ideally you will have the following:
- A degree or equivalent in a business, digital creative design or marketing field.
- Have experience within Photoshop and InDesign and MS office packages.
- Knowledge of SEO practices
- PPC/ Google Ads and Google Analytics/ GA4
Duties are not limited to:
- Increase order input and brand awareness.
- Create and manage marketing campaigns.
- Through successful campaigns you will increase open rates and click rates.
- Supporting all departments with marketing communications
- Assist with creative content, including videos, images and graphics.
- Writing content for video scripts, brochures, and blog posts.
- Building campaigns across all social media platforms including Linkedin< Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and their social media management software (Hubspot)
- Helping to improve the customer journey and customer experience.
- Supporting with international events and promotions.
- Assist with all marketing materials and ensuring that all product demos get dispatched on time.
- Work closely with the animation and technical publications departments.
- Monitor competitor markets.
- Conduct market research and develop strategies and come up with new ideas to engage an existing market.
- Working within marketing budgets
- Review product packaging and branding and generate marketing ecommerce sales reports.
- Provide all ad-hoc marketing and administration support.
If you have previous marketing experience and confident in the skills that you can bring and hit the ground running, this position is for you.
After probation there is the opportunity for Hybrid working.
There is an opportunity for international travel within this role, so valid travel documents are required.
Salary range is £28,000 - £32,000 dependent on experience.
Monday to Friday (No weekends) 9:00- 17:00
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life Insurance x 4 annual salary
- Corporate Gym membership
- Regular reviews
- Wellbeing program
- Paid social events
- Free parking onsite
- Outdoor seating areas for breaks
- Career progression
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.