The position of Marketing Executive includes being responsible for providing support across the group. This is done by assisting the PR & Marketing Manager to ensure effective and efficient operations and implementation of the marketing strategy in line with company procedures. This includes creative content generation, events, digital media, product marketing and supporting sales opportunities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To support a productive, fun work atmosphere alongside excellent colleagues and fantastic customers.
- Assist in the creation, development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Creating, distributing and measuring the effect of content across the marketing estate, including:
- Text, images and video across multiple media, including supporting collaborative beer brewing days with great storytelling ability.
- Evaluating the impact of content in qualitative and quantitative terms, with respect to market share, influence and sales.
- Hops, from growth to processing to storing to selling, before they are even brewed with, are complex plants. There is a great opportunity to communicate effectively to customers how all these aspects work, how to get the best out of them, why they’re important and what they affect.
- Interview colleagues, hop growers, suppliers and customers for case studies around people, brewing, sustainable farming, product processing and innovation and communicating the appropriate content output via multiple media to audiences.
- Manage social media platforms creating engaging content, ensuring consistency throughout, and helping to generate sales leads.
- Design and create assets including marketing materials, targeted campaigns, press releases, landing pages and site graphics.
- Conduct market research to identify trends, customer needs, prospects, and competitors’ activities.
- Create targeted content for email campaigns and update databases.
- Assist with event activities to generate leads and build brand awareness.
- Supporting the Group Technical Director with managing the pipeline and marketing of experimental hop varieties, including managing the feedback from brew trials in the context of multi-year product development.
- To work with our supplier partners and sales managers to create and maintain marketing support packages and campaigns across our very broad product portfolio.
- Assist with the planning and organisation of the company’s events and show participation from concept to finish. Whilst events are not a chief focus of this role some supportive work will be important here.
- Aid in the creation and implementation of social media campaigns across the UK.
- Creation of and contribution to regular newsletters.
- Monitor company social media accounts.
- Support SEO and website content (UK and international).
- Organise artwork for promotions.
- Maintain and follow the Marketing Department budget.
- Performing general office duties and additional functions as required.
Working hours could vary with certain events. The role may require some weekend work in rare circumstances.