We are seeking an enthusiastic hands-on Marketing Executive who is looking for an exciting new opportunity! This role is working within our Haven Knox-Johnston team who are a part of the Aston Lark group. You will be responsible for managing social media campaigns, organising events aswell as attending events and networking.
Haven Knox-Johnston are a leading boat insurer with marketing teams across four locations in the UK. This is a great opportunity to work alongside an encouraging team, gaining valuable marketing experience and to use your creative potential to it's fullest. Aston Lark is an industry-leading insurance broker with over 2,000 employees and 75 offices throughout the UK and Ireland.
What you will be doing:
- Working in partnership with your stakeholders to understand their requirements and challenges and deliver focused marketing campaigns to help support their needs.
- Developing integrated marketing campaigns, both for the purposes of product upsell and for targeting the key industry verticals, utilising a variety of marketing channels.
- Manage a number of ongoing media partnerships, ensuring the activity delivers leads that match the businesses appetite and target audience.
- Working closely with our external digital agencies to monitor and manage PPC campaigns. This will include analysing monthly results, optimising landing pages, liaising with the sales teams and reporting results.
- Work closely with our external SEO consultancy and internal Web Marketing team to continuously develop our SEO strategy for Haven Knox-Johnston.
- Liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to develop original and innovative content to improve SEO and increase brand awareness.
- Monitor key metrics and use a 'test and learn' approach to analyse the effectiveness of marketing initiatives in order to optimise performance, maximise results and ultimately drive revenue.
What you will need:
- Strong digital marketing capability including SEO, PPC, paid social and display.
- Experience in building and managing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Experience of owning and leading marketing projects from the beginning.
- Team player with a collaborative approach and excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to react quickly and efficiently to changing priorities and varied requirements
Why Choose Us?
Aston Lark is part of Howden, an international insurance broking group, aiming to be the biggest and best British broker.
Opportunities for career growth and development within our expanding organisation.
We are committed to developing our people through professional qualifications, apprenticeships, mentoring, and more.
Our culture is driven by integrity, passion, and empowerment, as recognised by the Insurance Post Best Insurance Employers 2022 Award.
#AllOfUs is our ongoing commitment to embrace inclusivity, collaboration, and personal growth. Though these actions we can create a stronger, more vibrant, and equitable future for all.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salaries with regular pay reviews and a company bonus scheme.
- Minimum 25 days holiday with the option to purchase additional days.
- Health and well-being support through our 24/7 employee assistance program.
- Hybrid working arrangements to provide flexibility for work-life balance.
- Study support and career progression opportunities.
- Referral Reward Scheme, giving you the chance to be rewarded for successful placements.
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion, celebrating our LGBTQ+ community, race, and gender equality.
Please note that we are not currently seeking support from recruitment agencies.