International Marketing Executive
£25,000 - £30,000
The position of International Marketing Executive includes being responsible for providing support across the group. This is done by assisting the PR & Marketing Manager to ensure effective and efficient operations and implementation of the marketing strategy in line with company procedures. This includes creative content generation, events, digital media, product marketing and supporting sales opportunities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To support a productive, fun work atmosphere alongside excellent colleagues and fantastic customers.
- Assist in the creation, development, and implementation of marketing plans for International markets and our offices in the US and Canada.
- Creating, distributing, and measuring the effect of content across the International marketing estate, including:
o Text, images, and video across multiple media, including supporting collaborative beer brewing days with great storytelling ability.
o Evaluating the impact of content in qualitative and quantitative terms, with respect to market share, influence, and sales.
- Manage International social media platforms creating engaging content, ensuring consistency throughout, and helping to generate sales leads.
- Liaising with our supply partners to support and develop their own brands, marketing, and trade show awareness.
- Assist with the planning and organisation of the company’s International events and show participation from concept to finish, this will include stand design and implementation of the concept through discussion with stand builders.
- Aid in the creation and implementation of social media campaigns across the International markets.
- Creation of and contribution to regular newsletters for direct customers, the supply partners and our US and Canada offices.
- Monitor multiple intercompany social media accounts.
- Support SEO and website content (UK and international).
- Organise artwork for promotions.
- Performing general office duties and additional functions as required.
- Design and create assets including marketing materials, targeted campaigns, press releases, landing pages and site graphics.
- Conduct market research to identify trends, customer needs, prospects, and competitors' activities.
- Create targeted content for email campaigns and update databases.
Working hours could vary with certain events. The role may require some weekend work in rare circumstances.