Marketing Executive - Hybrid / London - £40,000
**INTERVIEWING & HIRING IMMEDIATELY**
A financial services company with offices in London and Guernsey are looking to grow their marketing team! They are seeking someone with experience in marketing, and preferably experience working in financial marketing (or similar industry.)
- Design, deploy and manage marketing assets, including: Digital & Traditional media, Website & Social Channels, Presentation Materials and Public Relations.
- Organising events, business development trips and meetings.
- Developing and maintaining and branding.
- Liaison with external agencies.
- Create headlines, drafting copy and content.
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategy.
- Plan the company’s approach to marketing.
- Identify best tactics to drive desired outcomes.
- Develop subject matter expertise in order to help the business speak with authority.
- Keep informed and share knowledge of current market trends and competitor behaviour.
- Define KPI's, monitor campaign performance, develop dashboards, prepare reports, and identify areas for improvement.
- Work with sales teams to understand the sales structure/approach, help build effective distribution lists and lead tracking capabilities.
- Hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Discretionary bonus
- Support for professional qualifications
- Friendly team
If you are looking for a fantastic job, within an outstanding company then please APPLY NOW!