A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join an e-commerce fashion brand specialising in customised jewellery.
The role will be London based offering full time hours Monday- Friday 9-6. Salary will be up to £28k depending on experience
The focus for the Marketing Executive will be email subscriber acquisition, campaign conversion, and analysing & improving email marketing performance. The candidate will need to have impeccable copy writing skills with a strong experience of the Adobe Creative Suite.
You will be responsible for managing the email marketing, affiliate marketing & social media channels with a focus on acquiring new email subscribers & followers. You will develop & create in-house marketing materials for both offline and online platforms. The ideal candidate will have strong copywriting skills, a comprehensive understanding of marketing strategies, and a passion for the jewellery industry.
- Degree in marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience in email marketing, social media management, and marketing material creation.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Strong copywriting skills with a keen eye for detail and the ability to adapt tone and style according to the target audience.
- Excellent understanding of marketing principles and techniques.
- Creative mindset with the ability to generate innovative ideas and concepts.
- Strong analytical skills to track and measure marketing campaign performance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
• Understanding of digital fashion or jewellery retail space
• Experience with email marketing platforms
• Experience with Shopify+ platform
Interviews are expected to take place over the next 2 weeks with a view of starting as soon as possible. Due to the role being fully office based you must be within a commutable distance of Islington
Please “apply” below or call for Lisa Bush