International Marketing Director
Our client is a global leader and manufacturer of cutting-edge sports and beauty equipment, a global business that is now looking to move into its next exciting stage of growth. To support this next stage, they are looking to recruit an impressive and driven International Marketing Director to join the senior leadership team reporting to the MD of the business.
In this role you will be responsible for leading the Marketing team and the overall strategy and implementation of marketing activities to raise the brand impact and sales. You will also work closely with the new Sales Director for the growth of existing and new products globally.
- Work to deeply understand the overall customer journey and build brand equity, awareness, and initiate targeted localised marketing campaigns.
- Design growth strategies through cut through marketing campaigns.
- Research and audit the competitive landscape to help product/ brand positioning and maximise sales.
- Ensure effectiveness of all marketing efforts, including leading and executing the strategic direction of partnerships and communications initiatives in the international business.
- Manage product life-cycle for multiple products from conception to product launch & phasing out.
- Manage the internal packaging design work-flow for assigned products.
- Use the media buying knowledge and capability of internal and external parties to the fullest.
- Ensure retail activation is maximised through the line.
What you need to succeed:
- 10+ years of experience in international product consumer marketing, preferably with an MBA.
- Experience at a high growth company using e-commerce and traditional consumer channels.
- Experience in increasing revenue in established markets backed by marketing campaigns to maximise sales opportunities.
- Experience in expanding relationships with key partners to significantly grow in the growing markets and lead localised targeted marketing campaigns to increase customer awareness about the brand and develop brand equity.
- Experience in introducing new product categories and innovative technologies to address changing consumer needs.
What you get return:
- A chance to join a pioneer in the wellness technology space, with multiple awards and accolades under their belt.
- An opportunity to lead a marketing and product team as they go through new product launches and growth internationally.
- A culture that is full of high-energy, innovative, and out-of-the-box thinkers, who thrive in forward-thinking environments.
- A competitive salary and full benefits scheme available on request.