An impactful business within the educational space is looking for a Marketing and Communications Officer to join their established marketing department. You will work across a variety of high-profile projects, be responsible for creating and managing effective communications across social media, manage email marketing campaigns and use a CMS to manage and create content across websites. You will be a key member of a supportive team and receive excellent training through regular CPD courses and an attractive enhanced benefit package.
- 2 years previous professional experience across Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing.
- Used a CMS to manage content across website.
- Experience in managing various campaigns.
- Comfortable producing valuable content across a range of channels and audiences.
- Self-starter, motivated and proactive marketeer.
- Comfortable with data and reporting on & analysing marketing campaigns.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Producing and managing a variety of email marketing campaigns and reporting on their performance.
- Creating and managing effective posts across a range of social media platforms.
- Working on high-profile projects and confidently collaborating with key stakeholders throughout.
- Reporting and analysing effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
Where You'll Be Based:
Your office will be based in York. The office has on-site parking and great public transport links.
For an informal chat, please get in touch with Joshua Marnick, I can be easily found on LinkedIn or through the MET Marketing website. Don't worry if your CV isn't up to date. Just send me what you have and we can deal with that later.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing and Communications job.