Are you someone who is passionate about putting customers first, progressing your career, and having varied working days? If yes, then this role could be for you!
At GCP we are looking for a customer focused individual to join us as a Marketing Communications Coordinator
GCP is one of 30 Saint-Gobain brand's and is a leading global provider of construction products that include high-performance specialty construction chemicals and building materials.
This role is available on a temporary basis covering maternity leave on an initial 12-month contract.
The location of work is flexible, and you can work from any of our sites located in Dukinfield, Slough or Daventry. You should be based within a commutable distance from one of these sites.
What you will be doing:
Our sites are busy places, with lots going on inside and out, and whilst the exact duties may vary here is a taster of the role.
- Development and execution of marketing campaigns and lead generation activities
- Planning and execution of events and exhibitions, including development of messaging, stands, graphics, product demos and samples, and promotional items
- Communicate business updates, news, announcements, and ad-hoc communications to internal teams.
- Management of social media channels, websites, and customer communications. Co-ordination and creation of content collaborating with internal teams.
- Creation and maintenance of technical data sheets and brochures
- Reporting and analysis of budget spend using SAP and MS Excel
- Management of purchase requisitions, purchase orders and invoicing
What we are looking for:
- A degree in Marketing or Business Management is highly advantageous
- Adobe InDesign (Adobe Suite) experience
- Experience of traditional marketing; exhibitions, events, campaigns, and print
- Experience of digital marketing; content creation, social media management and email marketing
- Strong Microsoft package skills - e.g., Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- SAP and PIM (or similar) system experience is advantageous but not essential
What's in it for me?
In return for your hard work, we have a range of benefits to offer, some of which include; high street discounts, pension schemes, opportunities for career progression, and so much more.
Are GCP and Saint-Gobain inclusive employers?
Saint-Gobain is the worldwide leader in light and sustainable construction improving daily life through high-performance solutions. From wherever you are, let your unique personality and our values guide you every day to invent a more sustainable world.
We understand that a diverse workplace is not only a more enjoyable place to be, but also facilitates better decision making and innovation. So, whoever you are, and whichever Saint-Gobain business you join, you can be sure of a warm welcome with us.
And what about flexibility?
The world of work is changing. At Saint-Gobain, we're always open to new ways of working. Everyone has different needs and commitments. We'll happily discuss any need you might have for this role: flexible hours, job-sharing, part-time working, or anything else that matters to you. We can't promise to meet every request when we're recruiting. But we do promise to listen.
If you match our criteria, we will be in touch to discuss your experience and more about you as a person, we look forward to hearing from you!