An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior marketing manager to join our dynamic marketing and communications team. This role would suit an individual who has worked within the health and social care sector for five years or more, is enthusiastic with the ability to work in a face-paced environment overseeing multiple projects at the same time.
We are looking for a strong communicator who can not only oversee the day-to-day management of the marketing team but who can build and maintain relationships across different departments, with the ability to engage with internal stakeholders at all levels of seniority within the business.
This role will be remote working, with an expectation for travel to events, team meetings and similar as and when required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To manage all members of the marketing team (within their structures) on a day-to-day basis
- To implement supervision and appraisals of the team
- To support the Head of Communications on the implementation of the corporate internal communications plan ensuring consistent messages are sent out across all internal platforms
- To oversee the corporate Elysium website, ensuring content is accurate, whilst also having the ability to suggest improvements or developments
- To support the implementation of the digital strategy including SEO and social media, ensuring activities are aligned with Elysium's clinical priorities and enable us to demonstrate best practice and expertise.
- To oversee the planning and execution of internal and external events the team are asked to contribute and organise.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in the Healthcare sector, having worked at marketing manager level for at 5 years
- Demonstrable line management experience. You must be a confident and supportive line manager, able to provide constructive feedback in a positive way
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to communicate and advise confidently and effectively across all levels of the organisation
- You must have exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
- You will have an astute eye for detail and the ability to spot a rogue apostrophe at a glance
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Hold a professional marketing qualification
What you will get:
- Competitive annual salary + Benefits
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) - plus your birthday off
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer:
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with over 8,000 employees and a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 90 services across England and Wales covering Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move.
Elysium Healthcare is part of Ramsay Health Care with a global network that extends across 10 countries and employs over 86,000 people globally.
The safety of our service users and colleagues is our priority and as such we encourage and support vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID-19.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.