Affiliate Marketing Assistant - Manchester - £24,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the next generation of online fashion retailers, specialising in accessible luxury, unique designs and helping to give up fast fashion at their head office in Manchester!
Since setting up their affiliate programme in 2019, our client has seen rapid growth and success from their partners. As Affiliate Marketing Assistant, you’ll join a fully-fledged affiliates team, supporting with the execution of the affiliate marketing strategy across the UK, US, AUS, IRE & FR to drive brand awareness and conversion.
- Assist with both quarterly and ad hoc campaign planning, setting up & distribution of offers/discount codes, requesting assets, and setting up commission rates etc.
- Carry out ad hoc reporting on competitor and industry trends.
- Conduct regular publisher audits.
- Establish clear new customer acquisition driving initiative.
- Maintain and manage the publisher approval process.
- Communicate promotional changes and programme updates.
- Deliver a calendar of activity.
- Actively identify and recruit key new partners to join our programs.
- Establish clear new customer acquisition driving initiatives.
- Previous experience in an affiliate or e-commerce role is advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills for working with wider teams, both internal and external.
- A team player who is proactive, driven and can work to business objectives & key KPIs.
- Ability to be reactive to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Great attention to detail.
What's on offer?
- 25 days of annual leave with an extra day of leave for your birthday.
- Flexible working hours around core hours of 10-4
- Early Finish Fridays
- 40% staff discount
- Salary advances
- Free onsite gym
- Annual bonus scheme
- Social events
- Free snacks, drinks & treats
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the? very best with their job search.?