Mason and Dale have partnered with a fantastic company offering a amazing opportunity.
We are searching for a bright and enthusiastic Marketing Executive.
The objective of the role is to support with the delivery of marketing strategy to delegates and exhibitors. You will be self-motivated individual assisting in running, execution and delivery of the physical show. You will successfully deliver marketing campaigns across a portfolio of products as directed by the Manager. This role has lots of opportunity to develop and kick start your marketing career, offering opportunities to work on multiple shows.
You will be bright, ambitious, focused and have excellent attention to detail - with a great sense of humour.
With a informal fast paced environment - the team of 6 works hard and plays hard. The business has a focus on developing all team members to create a even stronger and efficient team with reviews conducted every quarter to ensure you are on the right development path for you.
- Work with the Marketing Manager and the wider team to develop and implement marketing strategy.
- Execute the marketing campaigns.
- Driving of the creative/design process for marketing material.
- Work with the sales team to create sales campaigns, focused on both new client growth and increased client retention.
- Collaborate with partners to develop marketing campaigns
- Oversee and execute community building and social media strategies
- Database management supported by data team.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting
- Manage marketing budgets, purchase orders
- Manage PR Strategy
What you can expect in return:
- The chance to development your skills in all aspects of marketing and learn from others
- A genuine opportunity to develop your career, with a growing company
- Supportive manager
- A great place to work (in west London) & Team!!
- Digital marketing training
- 3 days in the office / 2 days WFH
- Supportive team
- Travel to Germany
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- German language skills but not essential
- 1 years marketing Exec experience
- Tech industry experience desired but not essential
- Ability to multi-task
- Events experience is beneficial but not essential
- Strong verbal, written, and organisational skills