Bentley, Bugatti, McLaren, Pagani and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Manchester have a rare and exciting opportunity for a full time Marketing Assistant to join their award winning dealership.
Working with 5 of the most exciting brands in the world, you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to create marketing activities and campaigns across our 2 dealerships, assisting with lead generation across all departments.
You will have excellent communication and inter-personal skills, be articulate and confident and have the necessary experience to carry out the required duties of this important role.
Working for iconic brands like ours becomes a lifestyle, and the ideal candidate will have a passion for our brands as well a passion to succeed and be the very best. Due to the nature of the role, you may be required to work additional hours outside of your contract, including evenings and weekends.
Key skills and qualities required include:
- A natural flare for providing an exceptional standard of customer experience and the ability to converse confidently with all customers, colleagues, manufacturer contacts and suppliers
- Create new, dynamic and engaging social media content, with the intention of growing followers and engagement- Help to , organise and deliver exciting and innovative marketing activities and events, both on and off site.
- Managing the integrity of both the manufacturers and dealerships databases
- Create regular customer specific digital campaigns for Sales and Aftersales
You will need to be computer literate, have great attention to detail and be able to work under your own initiative adhering to strict deadlines when set. A proactive approach is a must, as well as a natural drive and passion to succeed as a part of a part.
Sytner Group are delighted to provide an industry-leading benefits package.
We are passionate about continuous improvement and building an environment where everyone feels valued, appreciated and able to reach their full potential.
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement – 33 days inc. bank holidays
- Industry-leading Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
- Career Development
- Recognition of Long Service every 5 years
- Discounted Car Schemes
- High Street Discounts
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme
- One day a year paid voluntary / community work
- Business social events
At Sytner, our values and the way we behave are important to us. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, supporting our colleagues to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We are committed to creating an equitable environment and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
As part of our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, you have the right to ask for changes / adjustments to job interviews and the recruitment process.
For more information around reasonable adjustments and the recruitment process please click here.
Unsure? Read on…
We represent over 23 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands, across our 140 UK dealerships.
We pride ourselves on ‘Developing Talent and ‘Building Careers’ and our colleagues recently scored Sytner Group an outstanding 89% on our colleague engagement survey.