we really need you to have a good match to the job description please
We are looking for a Marketing Associate.
please email me if you are interested the role is based in NW10 and is hybrid
it’s a flexible role use, in that we can offer flexible working and working from-home
Probable 3 days office vs 2 home working or 50/50
But the person would need to learn our business early on so would expect more office time earlier
The Marketing Associate is responsible for
the following across the group:
• Social media planning & management, and creating imaginative content primarily for
LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Developing the photo library for use in marketing materials, quotes and case studies;
• Maintaining content on the company website, producing insightful and relevant
content on the news page, liaising with our web development agency
• Increasing traffic to the company website through a variety of marketing campaigns,
including creating and running email campaigns.
• Maintaining and developing, as necessary, a company brochure and other
advertising, marketing and promotional items; liaising with Third Parties.
• Keeping company information up to date, including the website & any other online
content, promotional material such as flyers, and case studies, with the assistance
from other members of staff in technical areas;
• Ensuring adherence to copywriting laws and other requirements, e.g. UKAS and
other certification schemes.
• Reporting on marketing activity and deliverables, making recommendations.
• Developing and maintaining a Client database, with up-to-date
• Supporting Consultants and dealing with Clients when necessary; actively support
the preparation of promotions, exhibition events, road shows etc. to attract new
clients as defined by management; attendance at exhibitions and events.
• Undertaking market research activities as defined by Top Management to identify
new markets and customer needs.
• Providing assistance with prequalification questionnaires, tender responses and
• Assisting in writing meeting reports, site scope reports and general update business
reports and alike. Analyzing data (including e-data) and MS PowerPoint
There will be a requirement to support business development across the group of companies
• assisting in developing a growth strategy which whilst aligning with the organisation’s
strategic direction and objectives, focuses on financial gain, improving customer
satisfaction and adding value;
• where necessary, attend meetings and reviews, provide reports and minutes to the
• providing trustworthy feedback and after-sales support;
• building long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
• identifying potential new clients;
• developing the brands.