We are excited to be supporting our well-known client in Leeds with the recruitment for a Marketing & PR Assistant. In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of different tasks including looking after the social media channels and working closely with the Marketing Executive and wider team to develop and deliver a range of events and projects. This role would suit someone who enjoys being creative with their ideas and a part of a fun and vibrant team in the heart of Leeds.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year experience working in marketing.
The role is a full-time permanent position, based in Leeds City Centre and offers hybrid working.
- Responsible for external PR activities including press activity and supporting the Marketing Executive with all internal communications.
- Provide support for social media platforms and liaise with external agencies to help direct key project work across a range of social media channels.
- Create and implement inspiring and seamless multichannel campaigns.
- Support with positive influence opinion and behaviour, both internally and externally, through various communication channels, including the company website, social media, press/media and more.
- Responsible for managing the image and reputation of the organisation.
- Write and distribute a variety of PR comms including press releases, brand communications, quotes, comments and award entries.
- Supporting with events and projects
Skills required for the role:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be adaptable, reactive, responsive. Comfortable working at pace in a busy department, working on multiple projects at any one-time.
- Previous influencer marketing experience.
- Copy writing experience.
- Proficient in social media management and content creation.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) e.g. word press.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of media production and communication
Salary - £26,000 - £28,000
Hours - Monday - Friday
Location - Leeds City Centre (Hybrid)
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals. If you have not heard back within 5 days, please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application. (Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)