Part Time Marketing Admin Assistant (16 hours a week - FTC until August 2024)
£25k to £27.5k (Full time equivalent - £15 p/h) plus bonus scheme, contributory pension, private medical care, income protection, life assurance, perks at work, Aviva Digital, free product, 25 days + 8 bank holidays plus study support!
Kingston with on-site parking
16 hours, ideally over 3 days (inclu. Tuesdays & Thursdays), can be flexible
Hybrid option available
Start date: Asap!
You will provide administrative support to this close-knit marketing team. Ideal candidates will have strong organisational skills and a passion for marketing and be adept at talking and working with internal and external stakeholders.
Sounds interesting?...Daily duties include:
- Diary management and venue sourcing for the training programmes
- Event preparation - attendees/certificates/feedback forms/venue hire + lunch, coffees etc. Organisation of event material e.g., Banners/Pens, note pads etc
- Follow up with delegates/internal assessment of the meeting /payment of speakers/return of equipment
- Invite design/production - liaising with local creative agency/securing CPD points from the College if needed/setting up the invite on Eventbrite
- Customer Liaison - After brief follow up with honoraria request adhering to correct compliance
- Regular updates on attendees list
- Setting up new vendors/Key Opinion Leaders for payment
- Managing promotional literature orders and returns
- Packing boxes and booking couriers
- Printing and organising certificates for staff
- Small meetings - obtaining documents and processing payments, ordering materials
To be successful in this role you'll be:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excel, Word
- Ideally used Adobe and Mail Merge previously
- Admin experience
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Katie Sandford for more information on the role on .
We do aim to get back to everyone however due to the high volume of applications we cannot guarantee a direct response. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks, then unfortunately this means your application has been unsuccessful.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.