lead MARKETING ANALYST
£70,000-85,000 + BENEFITS
This leading telecomms provider are looking for a Marketing Analytics Lead to deliver actionable and meaningful insights across a range of channels. This company has a vast amount of data to work through and in this role, you will be working closely with talented individuals to deliver essential insight that will allow the company to continue growing.
As a Marketing Analytics Lead, you can expect to be doing the following:
More specifically, you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Identification of opportunities to increase revenue through channel optimisation across SEO, Push, Paid Media, CRM, and more
- Analysis and interpretation of testing results and optimisation experiments (incl. a/b testing) in a statistical and scientific manner using SQL and Python (or R)
- Analysis of marketing communications for the purpose of generating insights and testable hypotheses
- Defining segmentations
- Tracking and improvisation of marketing measurement across LTV, Acquisition, Churn and more
- Visualisation of data using Tableau
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful Marketing Analytics Lead will have the following skills and experience:
- Full proficiency using SQL, coding from scratch (or similar)
- Experience with large-scale A/B testing and familiar frameworks
- Ideally have the ability to use Python or R
- Experience with measurement and LTV, Churn, Acquisition, ROI etc
- Experience using Tableau or Similar
The successful Marketing Analytics Lead will receive a salary between £70,000 and £85,000 as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Dylan Butcher via the Apply link on this page.