I am supporting an international wholesale and white labelling company in their search for an experienced and organised Marketing Executive! This exciting marketing role involves creating and implementing effective marketing campaigns, launching new products, and guiding design agencies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving company with great benefits! The role offers hybrid working with 3 days in the office in Ashford and flexible hours.
Day to day duties of the Marketing Executive.
- Launching Products: You will be responsible for coordinating and executing product launches, ensuring successful introduction to the market
- Liaise with the wholesale department making sure all product information is accurate.
- Gain market industry insights and research consumer trends, presenting data to management.
- Guide a design agency in the creation of digital and print promotional assets
- Trade Event Organisation and Attendance
Skills and Experience required for the Digital Marketing role;
- Experience of developing and executing marketing campaigns
- Strong Product launch experience
- Intermediate excel skills, be able to produce graphs for presentations
- Attention to detail
- Creativity when it comes to guiding agencies and designing stands for trade shows
• Discretionary bonus• Gym membership• Gorgeous office space and welcoming and supporting culture• Parking• Hybrid working