You'll be the PA to the VP Consumer Marketing on a 1 to 1 basis for this luxury retail brand, working out of iconic London offices in a hybrid working style. You'll be astute in diary management, complex travel booking, inbox management and personal bookings too looking to further your career in a well-respected business.
This client is a British lifestyle brand known for its unique fragrance portfolio and luxury products. Globally known, they're forever evolving to continue to be industry leading in creative new products for market.
This pivotal London based PA role will provide seamless support and involve a broad range of duties including:
- Heavy diary management, ensuring time is effectively used for maximum efficiency through prioritising meetings according to the business needs and urgency whilst allowing sufficient meeting preparation time.
- Managing a large stream of daily emails and calls.
- Managing inboxes daily to identify items requiring immediate attention from line managers or delegation to the relevant team member.
- Coordinating external & internal meetings, sending detailed agendas & minutes in a timely manner.
- Arranging extensive international travel. Creating detailed itineraries and coordinating visas where necessary.
- Manage reimbursement of business expenses and helping to achieve best prices and value from travel arrangements using Concur.
- Raising & tracking Purchase Orders when needed, liaising with procurement & suppliers to ensure prompt payment.
- Supporting the department with any ad hoc tasks including national & international shipments via FedEx, Parcel Force & London couriers.
- Support line managers the on any necessary personal matters.
A successful candidate for this PA position in luxury retail will have:
- Ideally around 5 years experience in a PA role supporting 1 to 2 people.
- Demonstrate outstanding organisational & administrative skills including proficiency with Office 365, particularly, Word & Outlook and familiarity with video conferencing systems & travel booking platforms.
- A positive & proactive approach to managing a frequently changing schedule with the ability to prioritise & operate calmly in a fast-paced environment.
- Exhibit confidentiality & professionalism when handling both personal and business-related information.
- Confident communicator with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Develop strong & sustainable working relationships and the capability to interact within all levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrate evidence of balancing long-term projects with the urgency of immediate demands.
- Evidenced ability to filter & highlight pertinent information from both internal and external environments.
- Worked within a regional or global organisation is desirable but not essential.
For this PA position based in London you'll have the following benefits:
- Salary of £43,000 to £48,000 plus a 12% bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Product Allocation
- Health care