Role: Marketing Assistant
Salary: Up to £22,000
Work pattern: hybrid 1 - 2 days a week in the office
Oscar Digital is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join a well-established company based in The Midlands. This role will enable you to kickstart your marketing career by learning from the best! Working alongside an experienced marketing team, this role will allow you to grow and develop your skills. You will be helping to create demand, generate new business leads and communicate more effectively with our existing customers.
Why should you work here:
- Be a part of a growing company who really value their team and the work you do.
- Excellent benefits package
- You will be encouraged to bring your own ideas and strategies to the group.
This is working with a product-savvy leading technology consultancy who have been recognized as one of the UK's best workplaces by 'Great Place to Work' for 5 years. They are recognised across the globe for their constant innovation and their investment in its people. Having worked with enterprises such as Coca Cola & Mars as well as many more, it's safe to say this company really know their stuff!
- Manage and support monthly customer online events.
- Create, post and monitor social media content.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of the monthly customer communications
- Execute email marketing campaigns.
- Write and proof-read copy for emails, social media/blog posts, info-graphics, brochures and web pages.
- Supporting the rest of the marketing, sales and management team as and when required across events, exhibitions, video, recruitment marketing, new business lead generation and customer communications.
- Update marketing collateral using Adobe InDesign and Canva.
- Make changes to the company website using a CMS (Content Marketing System).
- A minimum of 6-12 months relevant marketing experience (ideally B2B).
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Experience in using an email marketing tool and/or CRM software.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task with great attention to detail.
- Private health insurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Company socials and seasonal parties
- Cycle to work/ EV scheme
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
If you are wanting to progress in your marketing career within an organisation that has a fantastic approach to work in a supportive and creative environment, then look no further - this is the role for you!
Interviews for this role will be held imminently. To be considered, please send your CV to me now to avoid disappointment.
If this role isn't right for you, do you know someone that might be interested?
**** You could earn £1,000 of retail vouchers if you refer a successful candidate to Oscar ****
Email to recommend someone.
Oscar Associates (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.