Raidiam is leading the data-sharing revolution, enabling trusted ecosystems to unlock the value of data.
Since 2016, Raidiam has been at the centre of the world’s most exciting data sharing developments: from Open Banking in the UK to Open Finance in Brazil, and we continue to make these and other ecosystems a success. We are trusted partners to corporations, consortiums and regulators around the world, helping them make their digital ambitions a reality through our smart ecosystems.
What can you expect from us
- 25 Days PTO (increasing with length of service) plus Bank Holidays
- A great benefits package as standard
- Auto-enrolment in pension scheme with 5% Employer contribution
- Discretionary bonus, based on company and individual performance
- Enrolment in company equity share option scheme
- Flexible working - We operate and embrace full remote working and equip you for that. For those who choose to adopt a hybrid working practice, we have an office in the heart of London
- Support to study - we take our teams development very seriously and offer a training budget, allowing you to gain industry certifications, allocated study time, a full LMS training suite and internal workshops.
- A culture that encourages you to be your authentic self
What will your role as Marketing Officer look like
As Marketing Officer, you will work with the Head of Communications and play an integral role across all our marketing activities and plans, supporting our growing business at an exciting time as it continues to expand. Chief responsibilities will be looking after the day-to-day management of the website, managing our digital marketing, and supporting team members attending external events. You will also provide support to the sales team, ensuring everything is joined up and coordinated.
Our candidate must have
- Experience of running integrated B2B marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, particularly writing, and a talent for creating content
- Experience of managing day-to-day website updates (preferably using WordPress, Google Analytics and optimising SEO)
- Experience of maximising LinkedIn as a marketing channel
- Experience of using marketing CRM software (such as HubSpot)
- Familiarity or desire to learn video editing and graphic software use
- Ability to travel into London on a monthly basis for meetings and the occasional travel for events in the UK
- An interest in the fast moving tech sector
What we think you should know about us
We fully believe in and live by our values, encouraging this by recognising and rewarding team members who demonstrate our values.
What can you expect from our hiring process
If this role has piqued your interest and you feel you have what we are looking for, submit your application. A full job description will be emailed to you upon application. Once you have confirmed you have read the job description and wish to proceed, we commit to reviewing your application within 7 working days.
If you are selected, we will conduct an informal, 15-minute initial screening interview, via Teams.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a full interview, held via Teams. We believe that interviews are a 2-way process, in which we hope to gain insight into you, and you will have the chance to meet some of the team, ask questions and decide whether we are right for you and your career journey.
The successful candidate will receive an offer within 5 working days of full interview and based on acceptance of offer, the process of an employee centric remote onboarding process begins.
This is a UK-based role and does not offer visa sponsorship, therefore you must be legally able to work in the UK and will be asked to confirm upon applying for this position.