£23,000 - £24,000 per annum
Bristol - Hybrid (post training)
Kings Court Trust are looking for a Marketing Assistant to play a key role in the development and Marketing performance of their two brands (Kings Court Trust and Title Research), in this varied role you will be doing everything from creating emails, graphic design, competitor research to content creation.
At Kings Court Trust we have a goal “To be the most successful and respected estate administration business in the UK”. Individuals that take on a role within our business will strive to reach this goal with us by taking the utmost pride and professionalism in their work and commitment to our business’s goals and objectives at all times.
About the Role
As the Marketing Assistant you will be working with the marketing team to deliver email creation, graphic design, event coordination, mailouts, content creation and own on-going competitor research and analysis. This is a really varied role with the chance to develop a breadth of Marketing skills.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Write email copy
- Create blogs and content across the website and social channels
- Produce creative assets using Canva and Adobe
- Help to implement campaigns in our marketing automation software (Hubspot), build workflows, manage integrations, notify the Sales team of prospects
- Manage or assist with event planning and coordination for business partner events including the scouting and booking of venues, control budgets, invitations, attendees and follow-ups
- Track and Analyse marketing campaign performance
- Support our partner netowrk with literature requests
- Various Marketing admin duties
The ideal candidate will:
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a small digital marketing team, delivering effective marketing campaigns, ideally you will be an undergraduate degree in Marketing (or a professional qualification) is preferred but not essential.
Desired skills, we understand you might not tick all of these boxes, but we would encourage you to apply if you do have some of these skills:
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Excellent content creator
- Highly creative
- A natural marketing orientation
- Resilient and works well under pressure
- Can adapt to and manage change
- Good communication skills
What we offer:
- 25 days Holiday Entitlement (Increasing annually to 30)
- Buy or Sell up to 5 days holiday per year
- Health Cash Plan – Cash back for Dental, optical and other treatments
- PERKS – Employee discounts across a range of high street products.
- Income protection insurance
- Life assurance policy
- Company pension (Matched contribution up to 5%)
- 12 weeks Enhanced Parental leave policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
If this role sounds like the perfect role for you then get in touch and apply today!