Job Title: Senior Marketing Officer
Salary: £33,966 - £36,024 per annum - SS5.
Job type: Permanent, Full-time.
University College Birmingham works in partnership with the University of Warwick - Ranked eighth in the 2023 Guardian League Tables and 10th in the UK in the QS World University rankings 2023.
It is an incredibly exciting time to be joining University College Birmingham. We have an accreditation agreement with the University of Warwick and the University recently won silver for University of the Year at the 2023 Whatuni Student Choice awards, the leading higher education awards based solely on student choice. This September, we will be welcoming our first cohort of further education students in construction and engineering and we have plans to introduce a number of new courses for 2024 that meet the needs of students and industry.
We are delighted to be expanding the marketing team and are seeking to appoint a Senior Marketing Officer to support our existing team in delivery of recruitment and marketing activities for specific schools within the university.
Under the direction of the Deputy Director of Marketing, the Senior Marketing Officer will contribute to the development and delivery of an effective annual marketing plan across the customer journey for both home (UK) and international markets.
- Generous allocation of annual leave
- 26 days' paid leave per year
- 12 Bank Holidays & Concessionary Days
- Excellent Local Government Pension Scheme
- Employer Contributions - LGPS - 20.9%
- Subsidised private healthcare provided by Aviva including a Digital GP Service.
- Employee Assistance Programme inclusive of counselling services, financial wellbeing support and bereavement support
- Annual health MOTs with our Registered Nurse
- Excellent staff development opportunities including professional qualification sponsorship
- A variety of salary sacrifice schemes including car, technology and cycle.
- Heavily-subsidised on-site car parking in central Birmingham
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Free on-site gym membership
All applicants for employment at the University will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of Safeguarding and the PREVENT agenda in the context of further and higher education.
Closing Date - Friday 29th September 2023 at midday.
Interview Dates - TBC.
UCB is an equal opportunities employer.
Please click APPLY to be redirected to our website to complete an application form.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job title of: Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Administrator, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Administrator, Digital Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Officer, Marketing Support Administrator may also be considered for this role.