Your new companyYou will be joining an innovative global accommodation brand which has a number of boutique hotels across Europe and the US. With the company constantly looking to expand, they are now looking for a Head of Marketing to accelerate this affordable luxury brand.Taking ownership of the current marketing team of 5 and reporting to the CEO, this is a great opportunity to join a real industry player in the accommodation sector. Your new roleYou will be heading up the marketing department and will be responsible for creating the overall marketing strategy with the mission to drive brand. You will be overseeing digital marketing, PR, content creation and all social channels and will be conducting competitor research to make sure they stay ahead of their customers.You will be working cross functionally across the wider business to ensure all departments are aligned to the overall marketing vision and managing the departments' budget. This would suit an outgoing, self-driven individual who is keen to have impact on a scaling business.This Head of Marketing role is a permanent, full-time position based in the City of London and will require the successful candidate to be in 5 days a week. You will report into the CEO. What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a similar Head of Marketing role
- Experience in either the hospitality or boutique accommodation sector is a must.
- An eye for detail & exceptional strategic abilities.
- Prior experience working internationally & cross functionally.
What you'll get in returnThis is a great opportunity if you're looking for new challenge and career progression as you continue to develop your marketing career. You'll join one of the globes leading accommodation businesses and get:
- A competitive market rate of up to £75,000
- Urban, central London office
- 2 free nights' accommodation in the chain's hotels!
- Benefits including Life Assurance, Gym memberships, Health Plan, Employee Assistance.
- Opportunity to travel across the globe!
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.