Head of Marketing
Seeking a dynamic Head of Marketing to take charge of all marketing initiatives, including social media, digital campaigns, advertising, and creative projects.
As Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for creating strategic plans to establish and enhance our brand presence, allocating resources to different projects, and setting both short-term and long-term goals for the department.
This company are looking for a talented marketing strategist who can inspire team members and drive success.
In this role, you will lead our Marketing department to maximise profitability and enhance competitiveness in the market.
Main Responsibilities for the Head of Marketing position
• Lead, direct, and craft strategies for all Marketing teams including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
• Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the Marketing department
• Develop marketing plans, allocate resources as well as setting, monitoring, and reporting on team goals
• Identify market opportunities and design branding and positioning strategies
• Coordinate sales and marketing efforts and participate in planning of company objectives
• Drive brand awareness, enhance profitability, and achieve marketing objectives
• Ensure brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
As the Head of Marketing you require the following skills
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as head of marketing
• Visionary leader with a passion for marketing
• Experience running successful marketing campaigns
• Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritise goals
• Excellent strategic planning skills
• Experience in the telecoms industry is preferable but not essential
• Must be able to prioritise workload effectively and work under pressure
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent copywriting skills and attention to detail are essential
• Stakeholder management skills - working with colleagues, partners and external agencies