Head of Marketing
An outstanding opportunity for a motivated and driven Head of Marketing to join one of the UK’s leading Telecoms companies based in Manchester area. Our client not only provide expert, comprehensive telecommunications services to businesses and consumers but also are proud to be able to contribute and support local communities. Over the years they have showcased loyalty, support, and respect not only to their customers but also to their employees!
We are looking for a talented marketing strategist who can inspire team members and drive success. In this role, you will lead our Marketing department to maximise profitability and enhance competitiveness in the market.
Main responsibilities for the Head of Marketing:
As Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for creating strategic plans to establish and enhance our brand presence, allocating resources to different projects, and setting both short-term and long-term goals for the department.
- Lead, direct, and craft strategies for all Marketing teams including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the Marketing department.
- Develop marketing plans, allocate resources as well as setting, monitoring, and reporting on team goals.
- Identify market opportunities and design branding and positioning strategies.
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts and participate in planning of company objectives.
- Drive brand awareness, enhance profitability, and achieve marketing objectives.
- Ensure brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
Main Requirements for the Head of Marketing:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as head of marketing.
- Visionary leader with a passion for marketing.
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritise goals.
- Excellent strategic planning skills.
- Experience in the telecoms industry is preferable but not essential.
- Must be able to prioritise workload effectively and work under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent copy writing skills and attention to detail are essential.
What we offer in return to the successful Head of Marketing:
- Monday to Friday
- Salary £40000-£48000 dependent on experience
- UK’s leading wealth management pension scheme
- Unrivalled career development prospects
- 20 days holiday entitlement + Bank Holidays
If you are passionate Marketing strategist and want to be part of a great team with exceptional career prospect, then this role is for you! Please do not hesitate to contact us for more details.
Paradigm Employment Services Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.