Head of Marketing
Industrial Retail Sector
Salary - dependent on experience
I am working with a Global, American-origin, consumer goods brand who are looking for a Head of Marketing, in a newly formed role. This Head of Marketing will help one of the brand's business units through a transformation and help them re-position themselves for the future. In this role you will report into the Regional Marketing Lead and Sales Director for the Business unit. You will have two direct reports in product marketing capacities.
The ideal candidate will come from a large matrix business, marketing a tangible product ideally in the industrial sector.
· Be responsible for the marketing strategy of the business unit across UK & Ireland, to help drive the sales plan.
· Conduct market analysis, to review areas of opportunities and threats to the business unit to help better position it.
· Help create brand marketing collateral to bring new products to market.
· Strategically devise marketing communication to strengthen the brand's awareness through highlighting their USPs.
· Work with the Senior Management Team to think critically about business decision making processes.
· Act as a leader and influencer, ensuring to work collaboratively with the sales team.
The ideal candidate
· Solid senior level strategic marketing experience within a large matrix organisation.
· Critical thinker.
· Ability to work autonomously, using your initiative to progress multiple projects simultaneously.
· Strong analytical skills, using data to drive decision-making.
· Excellent communicator.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritising workload accordingly.