We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a fabulous real estate investment organisation who are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated head of marketing, to join its growing team, to lead on all marketing projects.
The head of marketing role will involve:
- Lead development of marketing strategies and marketing plans
- Managing a team of marketing associates to successfully execute the day-to-day marketing tasks and projects
You will be expected to maintain and build relationships with many different people internally and externally.
Location: Bromley/Knightsbridge/ Dartford
Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday to Friday (office based) - Hours are Flexible
To be considered for this head ofmarketingposition you are required to have recently worked in a similar position, ideally within the real estate industry.
The head of marketing responsibilities consist of, but are not restricted to:
- Creating best practice processes for all digital and offline marketing channels
- Develop and maintain the companies brand awareness ensuring content aligns with brand values
- Effectively manage the marketing budgets and strategy
- Identify target audiences, and analyse industry trends to refine marketing strategy
- Recommend innovative solutions to increase the performance of campaigns, as well as using data analysis to improve and scale performance
- Lead and support the marketing and PR teams, providing guidance and mentoring
- Ensure all marketing activity is accurate and in accordance with compliance procedures
To be successful in gaining an interview for this head of marketing role, we are looking for someone who has:
- Educated to degree level, in Marketing or similar field
- Proven marketing experience within the real estate industry
- Success in developing and executing marketing strategies
- Proven experience of creating and implementing strategic marketing campaigns
- Advanced analysis and interpretation skills, with a proven track record of managing KPI’s
- The ability to relate to and build relationships with all professionals in the field
- Able to prioritise and identify solutions in a timely manner
- Excellent personal & communication skills, both written and verbally
- Strong work ethic and amazing attitude
** Interviews are to take place as soon as possible **
If you would like more information about this head of marketing position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Bloom Connections offers permanent or fixed term solutions to candidates and clients.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration the client’s expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, OSC Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information.