Marketing Coordinator (Retail)/ Central London/ Hybrid Working
Salary - Up to £28k
Zachary Daniels are currently partnered with a rapidly growing international retail brand. They are looking for a new Marketing Coordinator to join their team and help them build a great in-house marketing team.
This is your chance to join an international market leader who are just about to take the UK market by storm!
As the Marketing Coordinator you will support the Marketing Manager to maximise the success of the brand in the UK. You will be the point of contact for all relevant PR, communications and marketing stakeholders, both internal and external helping to maintain clear and effective lines of communication and collaboration.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Support the Marketing Manager and wider marketing team
- First point of contact for suppliers and agencies
- Product organisation and deliveries
- Influencer and key personality research
- Marketing trends and competitor analysis
- Social media content and posting
- Content ideation and development
- Digital Marketing Assistance
- Event Coordination
- Stakeholder Communication
- Data Analysis
- Administrative support
- Ad Hoc Marketing and PR activities
This is your chance to get in a brand in the right position at the right time!
They are just about to go massive in the UK and double their number of stores in the next few months.
Quarterly company performance bonuses, 25% brand discount, annual uniform spend, gym access, 28 days holiday.
Please make sure you get your application in for this one, there will be a quick turnaround due to the speed of the brand growth in the UK!
** NOTE - All emails from will be sent from the following domain @zacharydaniels.co.uk & we will never contact you via WhatsApp without calling you prior nor would we ever ask for any financial information **